If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best. – Neale Walsch
Welcome! I’m Nicole Barrote and my aspiration is to offer you new experiences and adventures which will help expand your life goals.
I have learned a great deal in my ten years of teaching yoga, dance, and meditation and have observed that we optimally integrate new information in a relaxed state. My approach to teaching is to ensure that you are in a relaxed state of mind and body. As this cultivates our inner source of power and overcomes self-limiting beliefs. I look forward to meeting you and building more unity in the body, mind, and spirit connection.
Learn Pure Wellness came about as a holistic wellness and consulting company to effectively guide people to profound life improvements through resetting the mind and tapping into the breadth of our human ability.
Learn Pure Wellness offers private and group services to individuals and to companies:
- Yoga Retreats
- Workshops (meditation, yoga, dance, JAMA Yoga, and JAMA Dance)
- Individual instruction and consultation
Business Consulting –
- Health promotion strategy – short and long-term goals and objectives, program planning and implementation, and evaluation
- Conduct needs assessments including health assessments and screenings, environmental and cultural assessments
- Planning, creating, and development of custom employee health management solutions
- Broker relationships between clients and third party wellness product vendors
- Develop evaluation processes to ensure initiatives are comprehensive, evidence based, compliant, and culturally fitting
- Cultivate a culture of health by developing activities, interventions, screening programs, education programs, and addressing environmental and cultural norms
I love to share strategies and techniques that will stimulate individual and company growth. As I practice these techniques I continue to hone in on in a self development journey in both business and health.
Thank you for reading this in it’s entirety. Please let me know how I can help you at this moment in your life. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole earned a Bachelors of Science with honors in Psychology and minoring in Dance. She put herself through college training for a full ride Track and Field scholarship to University of Oregon.
After college Nicole worked as a QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate) consulting and working with people with severe mental health diagnosis.
While working closely with psychiatrists Nicole was hired in the CNS pharmaceutical medicine division advancing new and established medication for schizophrenia. She then created her own business consulting company for private practice doctors. Working with MD’s, small start ups and fortune 500 companies Nicole has expanded her company into a wellness business that cultivates four areas of wellness (financial, mental, physical, and spiritual).