If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best. – Neale Walsch
Welcome! I’m Nicole Barrote and my aspiration is to offer you new experiences and adventures which help exponentially expand your life goals.
During my ten years of teaching yoga, dance and meditation, I have observed that we humans optimally integrate new information in a relaxed state. My approach to teaching is ensuring you’re learning in a relaxed state of mind and body as this cultivates our inner source of power, and overcomes self-limiting beliefs. I look forward to meeting you and building more unity in the body/ mind/ spirit connection, thus helping achieve your 2020 goals.
Learn Pure Wellness came about as a holistic wellness and consulting company to effectively guide people to profound life improvements through recalibrating the mind and tapping into the breadth of our human ability
Learn Pure Wellness offers services to for Individuals and Companies, which includes,
Movement Meditation and Business Consulting:
- Health promotion strategy – short and long-term goals and objectives, program planning and implementation, and evaluation
- Conduct needs assessments including health assessments and screenings, environmental and cultural assessments
- Planning, creation, and development of custom employee health management solutions
- Broker relationships between clients and third party wellness/product vendors
- Develop evaluation processes to ensure initiatives are comprehensive, evidence based, compliant, and culturally fitting
- Cultivate a culture of health by developing activities, interventions, screening programs, education programs, and addressing environmental and cultural norms
I love to share strategies and techniques that enhance my passion for life. As I practice these techniques, I continue to hone in on in a self development journey in both business and health.
YOGA BIO: Nicole has always had a passion in business and wellness earning a Bachelors of Science with honors in Psychology and minoring in Dance. She put herself through college, training for a full ride Track and Field scholarship to University of Oregon.
After college Nicole worked as a QMHA (Qualified Mental Health Associate), consulting and working closely with people with severe mental health diagnosis. She was a lesion between her patients and psychiatrists, advocating for balanced medication, housing, job opportunities and social connection.
Working closely with psychiatrists, Nicole was hired as in the CNS pharmaceutical medicine division advancing new and established medication for schizophrenia. She then created her own business consulting company for private practice doctors to empower them to continue to give back working with MD’s, small start ups and fortune 500 companies. Nicole has expanded this company into a wellness business that cultivates five areas of wellness (mental, financial, physical, family/ community, and spiritual).
Nicole enjoys helping people pursue their dreams from business strategy, to meditation.
Thank you for reading this in it’s entirety. I would like to hear what you want in this moment and in this life! I am here. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org