San Diego Yoga Adventure Retreat
Join us at our cozy beach house and experience 7 nights and 8 days of transformation and personal expansion through yoga, dance, fitness, detox and spiritual awakening.
Nicole’s week-long retreat provides you the opportunity to deeply REJUVENATE, RESET and REBOOT your life.
Give Yourself the Gift of Wellness…
Throughout the retreat, Nicole will share powerful and ancient Yogic techniques with you to support you in finding optimal balance, healing and health. As you expand your boundaries and increase expectations, the possibilities in your life expand!
Saturday- Saturday, August 15-22nd, 2020
South Mission Bay, San Diego, California in a Private Villa
$1,697 EARLY BIRD! (June 1st, 2020)
- Full 8 Day Program guided by International Master teachers including Nicole Barrote (you can choose to participate in as many, or as few of the activities/workshops offered)
- ENJOY fresh, organic meals prepared and served daily/li>
- Daily JAMA Meditation, Yoga & Dance Sessions
- SUP (standing upright paddle boarding)
- Beach walks and adventurous hikes
- Twin shared accommodation in our cozy beach house (South Mission Bay)
- Daily sunset/sunrise meditations offered
- Inversion Techniques Workshop for all levels (learn how to have fun with inversions that are safe and easy)
- Sensual Experience Workshop (activate the six sense doors and learn to live a sensual, turned-on life, experiencing everything as an expression of our sensuality)
- Dharma Circle (learn to listen to your intuition, align your higher self with your values and discover your life purpose)
- And much, much more….
Want REBOOT your life? Come visit us!
If you have any questions, email or call us @ email@example.com
ABOUT NICOLE BARROTE:
JAMA is a mind and body practice that gathers/ elevates the life force that gives power to improve one’s health and well-being. Nicole shares powerful tools to help people find balance, heal, and excel past their own expectations. Each movement, breath, and sequence are carefully led and designed to confidently take you to your next level.
Nicole’s teaching style has evolved using established classical yoga and dance practices focusing on alignment and meditation. She has studied in the USA, Indonesia, Peru, and Chile. Nicole’s approach is methodical and accessible. Her intentional, soulful movements incorporate the teachings of qigong, yoga, dance and meditation.
Whether you are just beginning your journey in yoga and dance, or are an advanced teacher, you can experience a rewarding journey and take away new techniques to add to your practice. Nicole’s aspiration is for you to have fun as your practice expands exponentially!
We would LOVE to stay connected with you! Join the Learn Pure community.